Alright, first things first. This cheat is great, it's not an over the top cheat where you can go 300mph headshotting everyone in your path just to get banned in 2 days. This cheat is a very nice middle ground between a legit and rage. It has the capabilities to go pretty unlegit but it has the capabilities to be very legit, you have to tailor it to how you want to play. On top of all that it is entirely stream proof, for all streaming devices excluding nvidia shadowplay. It's even stream proof through discord, haven't really seen that too often.

Aimbot - The aimbot is easily an 9/10
It hits where you want it to when you want it too, though the aimtracking can sometime be a little bit off at around 100m or so. (Not by much, they usually die in 1-5 shots)

ESP - 8/10 could be a little bit better by defualt but you can customize it. Cool loot esp too
The esp in my opinion is great though it is external so there is a small bit of lag and scaling issues when using a variable zoom sight, I think it does the job very well. It shows when you have line of sight, what they are holding ect. The only thing I can't get behind is the sight variability but it's managable. 

Miscellaneous - Gotta love inf stam and no visor 10/10
not much else to say except it's great 🙂

Total review 9/10
Pretty simple cheat, but with that comes great security. Haven't been banned so far.