Right so here is my full review for EFT starr, i have used several chairs in the past but none like this i'll break this review down in 3 stages Set-up, Support & Performance.

Set-up: 10/10

Had some difficulty setting up at first due to using a new PC and had missed a few steps... (Was excited to try a new cheat) asked for some support in my ticket within 10 Mins hopped on TeamViewer identified the problem and fixed it, the instructions were clear and precise and the tool was easy to set-up using the beginner setup instructions.

Support: 10/10

All of the support from paying from the tool, i used paypal so created a paypal ticket and was responded to almost instantly and given an email to pay and it was explained to me that you pay a higher initial fee then less of a fee for 1 day recharge tokens which i was fine with after paying i was given and key but had to wait a little bit due to Crowley being away this wasn't an issue as i was in no rush to get on and had no plans in redeeming the key until the next day. Upon waking up i was presented with all the roles required to download the chair and set it up. As stated above i did have some issues to begin with but they were quickly sorted.

Performance: 9.5/10

The tool performs excellent, only reason for my .5 point deduction is due to the menu navigation being hot-keys instead of sliding bars ect, though once you quickly learn how to navigate these hotkeys and what to activate and not activate in reality its all you need. the menu is very secure i spent the best part of 4-5 hours running through lighthouse and had minimum issues. also did a labs raid and again no issues, unlike other chairs i've used in the past the bug out if theres alot of ESP info on screen this one didnt it ran very well, also the player information is very clean telling you all the info needed to decide whether to hunt them down or not 🙂

Overall: 10/10

Will definitely use this chair in future and plan on recharging in the next few days, thank you for reading.