By far one of the best hacks for looking legit, and the interface is beyond simple including installing it. I honestly couldn't look for anything better 

('Note: I've only used legit aimbot) - it'll miss a lot and you can steadily increase how many shots you hit over time so you're not just straight zero to hero within the span of a day.

The visuals are probably the best part about this - the ESP will show you not all attatchments, but the shit that GOES WITH YOUR LOADOUT. So you're not scrambling through all these purple/gold texts looking for the one you want - instead you can just see it and be like "yeah, that's the fuckin one." Not to mention it'll show what's inside a deathbox and what inside that deathbox you need. ALSO during battle when all these icons and texts flood your screen just hit "x" or whatever keybind you want to set it to and you'll no longer have item esp active which makes the whole combat process a lot easier.

Under the misc section I've only used a few:

Bunny hop - cool and all but fucks with you while trying to climb up walls so I couldn't get behind it.

Auto Pistol - basically makes your pistol an automatic, which is nice when you need to spam someone into oblivion before they cancel christmas on your ass.

Show Spectators - know which fucker you're BM'ing with toxic quips and holograms.

Weak Aimlock - personal preference when you don't want to aim at some cunt so you can just pull away and aim at the other fucker that's probably about to send you to the gulag so to speak.

Tactical Reload - I'm going to be honest, I couldn't find a gun this worked with nor the actual purpose, in my mind I'm thinking reload faster but none of my testing yielded any results.

Rank Bypass - Basically, do you want to streamsnipe that one toxic streamer you hate? Is he a higher rank than you? Doesn't stop you now! (no idea if it actually works as I have no intention with playing on the same level as those sweats yet)

Basically, for $75 you get in my opinion one of the smoothest feeling hacks you'll ever use. Now this may just be my lack of ever cheating on this game and unsure how many other hacks have these same features and possibly better; however, for $75 it feels great. Can't wait to see what else is added to Apex Black!